Mental illness leaves a huge legacy, not just for the person suffering it but for those around them. – Lysette Anthony
Freedom to live, basic requirement to lead meaningful, contended life, living fearlessly, deliverance from forcible deprivation, full opportunities to make use of our capabalities, living with Discrimination on account of colour, class, gender, language and cast.
Indian human rights panel is a registered organization working on issues related to woman and child rights for many years , With special reference to working on violence against woman and children, education and campaign against human trafficking.
Our primary focus of interventions is empowerment of children, woman and communities to become leaders and facilitators using a bottom-up approach in order to address issues defined by them. IHRP supports them in building action-based strategies to achieve their goals to become active and responsible citizens.
We look forward to work with all state & National human rights Commission in organizing and facilitating training workshops on human rights, towards making the duty bearers more sensitive to enforcing the stipulations of the Human Rights for all while increasing the awareness and importance of adherence to Human Rights by all Concerned.
- To make effort to prevent violation of Human Rights .
- To struggle for establishing right to live with food , pure air , water and health without any discrimination of the cast , religion and sex .
- To carry on struggle and support to protect Human rights .
- To create awareness on Human Rights .
- To create awareness among people on foeticide , female foeiticide , sexual harassment , protection to Dalits , backward class people and minorities .
- To protect the working people who live by labour .
- To caution the government against tormenating the ritos who are the backbone of the country .